Let Custom Plates drive your business!
Purchasing Business custom plates ensures that the custom plates are registered in the business name.
Whether your business has one owner operated vehicle or a fleet of vehicles, custom plates are an easy and cost effective way to add the finishing touch to a branded or business vehicle.
Your business vehicle or fleet is your brand on the road, so ensure all the small details are addressed - order your Business custom plates now:
To purchase Business custom plates the Director must create a clientID by providing relevant documentation of proof of the business. This must be done by the Director in person at a VicRoads Customer Service Centre.
Once the clientID has been created the custom plates can be ordered via a VicRoads Customer Service Centre.
Ordering at a Customer Service Centre:
You must provide:
- your Victorian Licence or learner permit or
- a Category A document if you are a non-Victorian Licence or learner permit holder and have previously visited a VicRoads Customer Service Centre and have had your evidence of identity documents(External link) confirmed or
- a Category A document, Category B document(External link) and evidence of your address (an interstate residential address is acceptable)
- an original letter of authority from the company director or company on incorporated letterhead. It should include the following information:
- full company name and address on letterhead
- the company's Australian Company Number (ACN), Australian Registered Business Number (ARBN) or Certificate of Incorporation
- name of person acting on behalf of the company
- list of activities that can be performed on behalf of the company (eg, renew registration).
An Authority to Act as an Agent form [PDF 253 Kb] is acceptable if a company does not have letterhead.
Ordering via telephone:
For business plate orders please visit your nearest VicRoads Customer Service Centre to process your order.